So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Monday, November 2, 2009

Pink Ballerinas

On Halloween my girlfriends and I decided to do the Alger Heights Fun Run - and it was sure fun! :) We didnt win, I think there needs to be a vote recall, but here are the photos, enjoy -


Me, Gwen, Emily, Kari, Kim and Allison

All in a circle


The start of the race


Pink lips and shirts!


Run run run little ballerinas!


Pi-lay! :)

I still cant believe we didnt win - we were definitely the crowd favorite, everyone was cheering and excited for us! Go Pink Lady Tutu Girl Ballerinas!
Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Why are you wearing a different hoodie? Those are adorable, I can see how that would be fun. Good idea for Falmouth. A princess tiara would of been cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Express ran out of M or L's and I already had mine soooo...oh well, the pictures would have been better if we had all been the same.

    ReplyDelete