So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Trick or treat! 

I still love Halloween! Costumes, candy, crisp cool air - it's just a fun time!  This year the fun started at work with our annual pumpkin contest.  We have a mystery grab bag item that we have to incorporate into our pumpkin and a theme.  So this year our theme was 'At the Zoo' and our mystery item was chip clips.  Meet Chilly -






Friday night Kari and I channeled our inner Olsen Twin and went as MK and Ashley - we met up with several friends from flag football





Saturday morning a group of girlfriends and I ran in the 2nd Annual Alger Heights Halloween 5k; we were OPI Nailpolish - mani/pedis anyone!?

I'm Not Really a Waitress, No Spain No Gain, Lilac My Color?, Diva of Geneva, Pink Flamenco, Miami Beet

Saturday evening brought Trunk or Treat at church - HUGE success! We estimated we had 400+ people! :)  Lots of costumes too - 

Nailpolish for Clara the Stylist to use! :)

Sparty Cheerleader and a Union Soldier

Three little pigs!

Deb and Renata

Julia the Rockford Girl and Clara the Stylist

Tinkerbell, Smee and Megan the runner

Petah! Petah Pan!

Jesse and Buzz - I love Toy Story!

Mary Poppins, practically perfect in every way.
It was a great weekend, I went to a bonfire too, and smell like it still!  Linds and Marv were in town for a wedding so I spent some time with them.  Now on to the week...It's the last week for Flag Football - 8 weeks sure flew by!  And it's election day!  Get out the vote!

Happy Week Friends!

1 comment:

  1. what a fun day, nice pics! like beccas piggy outfits...way cute! :)

    ReplyDelete