So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Birthdays in Boyne!

Over the weekend my family (the Michiganders) was able to get together for a combined birthday celebration.  Dad's was a few weeks ago, and mine was this past Monday.  We had a great time enjoying Northern Michigan and all the fun it offers during the winter time. 

Dinner at the bottom of the slopes - yes please!

Breakfast at Roberts! It was highly recommended :)

Avalanche Bay! (free plug): Michigan's largest indoor water park!

Happy Birthday to me!

Beautiful Cake - delish too.  Check back later for a Birthday treat off!

Gifts - darling mittens

Snowshoeing!  I've been talking about this moment for at least 3 years

We went out on the frozen lake and found this little igloo someone had built!

We had a very fun weekend - a Michigander's paradise! :)

Happy Wednesday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Omg!!!! The cake! I am in major want right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bets! I'm so sorry I missed your birthday. I was traipsing around Soho all day with two Koreans and a baby and didn't even have a chance to think about the rest of the world. Your trip looked amazing, though, glad you got to celebrate Michigan style :) And a very happy belated birthday, friend, so glad you were born!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see the Birthday bakeoff...cake thingy!

    ReplyDelete