No, not my fuzzy co-workers, nor being able to throw a load of laundry in, not even baking cookies on lunch. No. It's being able to effectively wage war. War on squirrels.
She stayed with me all day, even attempting to nap on a folding chair.
The war is on. I'll fill the feeder, the one I'm trying to use to attract beautiful cardinals and chickadees with, leave for work and when I come home it's been pillaged! He's even knocked off the tray on the bottom. ugh. But today I was home.
First, I noticed him on the feeder, so I sprayed the pole with Pam! Now when he tries to use it he swirls down it like a fireman on his fire pole. Next, he got brave and started leaping, but I saw that too, so I moved the pole. The best part? I managed to catch it all on video. Blingo!
Game on Senor Squirrel. Tell your buddies too.
Although I do not have any ill will towards these furry tailed critters, as it appears MANY of my co-workers do, this was still pretty funny.
ReplyDeleteNo worries Janene, only animal egos were hurt during this. :)
ReplyDelete