Today is my grandparents 63rd Wedding Anniversary, what a blessing to have great examples to follow! Here they are at my graduation, they've always been great sports about going to things and being interested in what I'm doing.

This weekend has been busy but great. Friday night I went with Jeff and mom and dad to a Cedarville chapter event. It was at Tunnel Park in Holland. It was rainy and wet, but still good to go and hear what's going on at the school. I'm so thankful for the biblical teaching and principles I learned while I was there. Not to mention the friends I made! :)
Saturday morning was an adventure! My friend Kari's uncle took Kari, Emily and myself out fishing on Lake Michigan! He does a trip most summers and I havent been able to go, I was glad it worked out this time. Unfortunately, the weather was a little prohibative. We got out, but turned back after only and hour, we didnt even attempt to fish, so the three of us went to breakfast instead. It was a fun thing to do, I think we're going to try again another weekend. Here's a few photos of our wild adventure!
6 am on the boat!
Seriously wild weather! Their fisherman friends told them not to bring girls out there!
Emily and Kari trying to stay dry and warm!
Sitting on the back of the boat with the poles, too bad we didnt use them!
Now here's something we're better at: Breakfast and coffee! :)
Kari's thinking about starting her own blog -- do it do it!
Happy Sunday to everyone!
Bets! This is so cool! I am muy impressed. The fishing trip looked fun, and I love what it did for your hair :) If I make it to MI this month you have to put pictures up of me, tooj!
ReplyDeleteKeri should create a blog. i'd read it :)
ReplyDelete