So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Clean Sweep

So my mom has this lady come to help her around the house from time to time. Today they tackled the garage - I didnt know this lady did miracles too! Holy Sweet Rolls Batman! If any of you were familiar with our garage, this is an amazing transformation!
2 cars : 1 garage - whoa!

Room to get out of the car

Junk hung up, and a bike not wedged

Room to walk in front of the freezer and car

Everything in it's place

What a great day! :)
Coming soon: I've been taking some photos of the autumn sky - this time of year is just great in Michigan!

3 comments:

  1. So glad to see my Mothers Day gift from about 8 years ago hung up... the bird welcome sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive!! I wish OUR garage looked like that!

    ReplyDelete