Lately things have been great on the work front. The Annual Meeting was this past weekend - Carnival theme! So fun! There was a complete indoor carnival set up in the DeVos Place. I rode everything except Tilt-a-Whirl and the upside down roller coaster; I even did bumper cars for the first time! I didnt get and Elephant Ear or corn dog, but they sure smelled great! :) Here's some photos, enjoy -
The Ferris Wheel!

Took this from the top of the Ferris Wheel - I rode the Cliff Hanger later, it was SO great!

Some of the rides - so great!

AMY! Glad we ran into her at the end of the night!

Mr Dizzy - Jeff

Amy, Jeff and I practically closed this ride down for the night!
Like I said work has been great this week too. I work for a fantastic company and with fantastic people and I'm so proud to say that we were able to place 45 gifts under the Angel Tree this year because of the generosity of my department!
Karla and Amy matching Angel Tree tags and gifts
Karla was so excited to buy electronic Hampsters and virtual pets for 12 year old girls!

Tonight I'm having a sleepover with Marta and Eliza! They're eating popcorn and playing with Hoppy VanderHare :)
Happy Wednesday to all!
Marvin had to fill me in oh who Hoppy was!
ReplyDeleteI miss those Mice!
hoppy and muffy vanderhare!!! ahhhh love it!!
ReplyDeletethey love the Hoppys, we have to talk about them regularly and makes plans to play with them when they come, so precious!
ReplyDeleteThat is so great!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet comment tonight. You are so nice. I love this blogging world - I get to meet the greatest people!
Have a wonderful weekend!
XOXOX
Jen