So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

O - hio

I took a trip to see some friends and their new baby over the weekend.  Conveniently they live right near the alma mater, so I got to see some friends there too.  It was nice to be away and Baby Carson is a doll! :)

This was on my drive through the Ohio countryside - really beautiful
God's mercies are new every morning!
 Awake time, so there will be better sleep time at night!
The little man
 Matt and his little guy
Ready to hit the pumpkin patches!
 How do you get shoes on a 3 week old?  Just kinda jam 'em on!
shoe time out - I can relate!
 Young's at 3 in the afternoon...OK!
Dana the wondermom!
On the way down I saw my old RD, Susan West, in CU I saw several profs, staff, my tennis coaches, and ate at the Hive - just like old times!  On the way home I was able to go to church with the Warrens at their new church and spend the afternoon with them. 

Happy Wednesday - what's everyone being for Halloween?

2 comments: