So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Monday, May 16, 2011

Oh you know...just Sewing on Sunday

A new necklace from an old one!  
I've had a ripped out page from a magazine floating around for about 3 months now!  And since I had a quiet weekend, I pulled it out and gave it a go!

My Inspiration: Boden's Sea Green Beaded Petal Necklace 

Ooo lala right?
But for real - 64 dolla?  
Are you nuts?!?!?!

So I had this:

And I gave it a little love and turned it into this:


At basically free - I say uh huh!  and the girls at work said uh huh too!  
Holla - that's how you save a dolla! (or 64 + shipping)

3 comments:

  1. I actually think I even LOVE yours more!:) You are SOOOO CREATIVE!:) Keep up the creative juices and posting on your blog! One of these days maybe I can even tackle one of your beautiful projects!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! You should contact Boden and tell them you had the idea first! Haha!

    ReplyDelete