So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Help

 

 Couldnt. Put. It. Down.

Ask my brothers, who teased me mercilessly, and they'll tell you I never get this way about reading.  Ever.  But 530 pages of this novel werent enough for me.  If it had been a true story I'd be scouring the internet for more info on these people.  

Summary here.   


Get it. Read it. Love it.

3 comments:

  1. Loved this book too! We should make a movie date to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B, I'll be in Michigan when it comes out, wanna go see it together? I think its my turn to come down to GR and see you :) Unless you need some good TC time, which in that case we could do both :) I also couldn't put it down. I had to because of previous obligations or I would have finished it in one sitting. As it was, it was two sittings, less than a day and a half. Loved it! Recommendation for you, "Same kind of different as me" was also a good read, very profound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I heard it is a true story...

    ReplyDelete