So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Sunday, July 17, 2011

BFF (Betty Ford Forever)

Betty Ford's funeral hit town this week, and I was actually able to participate in a fair amount of the farewell.

On my way home I was listening to the coverage and as I approached the 96 overpass (that I cross over everyday) I realized why cars were parked and people were on the bridge - the motorcade was coming through any minute!  I got video which unfortunately is not working and I dont have time to monkey with right now!!!  So here are the still lifes!

Kari and I also went downtown to pay our respects -



BFF with my BFF

1 comment:

  1. ooo lala! no mention that you watched the motorcade from the bridge by the doughnuts!??! hmmm small detail :)

    ReplyDelete