So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mackinaw Island

Last weekend I visited the gem of Michigan, Mackinaw Island!  No cars, just right!  There was a ladies retreat at the Grand Hotel, so several of us from church went - it was a very fun experience!

Ooo lala in front of the Hotel!

Verwys girls waiting for the ferry to cross

Dinner - I had more utensils than I knew what to do with!

Rebecca of the Grand!

Linds and Bec with The Grand Hotel Taxi

All the ladies -

Our room -

No trip to the Island would be complete without some chocolate - SHOES!

I'm holding up the bridge!

It was definitely time well spent with lovely friends and lovely surroundings! :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute ok I'll link to your blog haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I knew how to link to your blog. Then it would be almost like I posted :)

    ReplyDelete