So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I Dont Know, You Tell Me

A lot of people have asked if I had a good birthday, so I'll let you decide for yourself.

I took a half day of work, ran a few errands, had a late lunch with my girlfriends, and got manicures and pedicures!


Came home to a back porch full if balloons, sweet notes, a cookie cake, a rose, and a cactus.


I received a slew of cards, gifts, had cake at Bible study, and returned home to a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my parents!!!!  Plus, this morning I realized that I got a little shout out on another blog...So sweet!

Anthro and Mary Ann's chocolates - Ooo lala!

Creme Brule Coffee!! 

Flowers from Mom and Dad!

So you tell me?! 
I say yes, DEFINITELY!

4 comments: