So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Monday, May 14, 2012

Annnnd they're off!

Riverbank Run is a 35 year tradition here in Grand Rapids and it's just so wonderful!  
It's the largest 25k race in the country, and also includes a 10 and 5k as well as several wheelchair, kids, and fun run events and races too.  

On Friday, since I was participating in the weekend race activities, I got an email from the health and wellness lady at work, with a whole race rundown; AND the announcement that I had won the random drawing and would be receiving a free t shirt!  sweet!

Kinda reminded me of Capt. Underpants, so I wore it like a cape! :)



Race Day!  Kari and I gave it the ol' go round!  It was very fun running, and then biking back down to watch our 25k friends.  Great weather and great atmosphere!


363 days left to train! See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment