I had the opportunity to return to lovely Cedarville, Ohio so a few of my High School girls could visit the school, Sweets and I could visit friends, and we just to enjoy a nice weekend!
I have no photos, but we saw Air Force One! it was so cool. We didnt even realize Obama was going to be in town, but there it was! we got all tied up in the traffic and even saw the motorcade cars returning to the base after he left. It was a fun added bonus for the weekend.
We went to Mom and Dad's and the gorge - 2 Cedarville musts!
Thanks to everyone who we visited! We had a great time catching up and making new friends too!
I have never been to the gorge. But I kept mom and dads in business. I see Air Force One in the sky all the time. Hilarious... In Springfield, Ohio. My tax money being used for campaigning!?
ReplyDelete