So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Fueled!

Every year I write about how my work party was the coolest thing - this year is no exception!  The theme was Fueled and the night was fun!

My 'Special Friend' and me at dinner :)

I was awarded the 2012 Marketplace Community Service award. I was SO shocked and honored.  It's sorta a weird thing to be awarded for something I do because I love.  Very humbling.


The entertainment was great: Mat Kearney sang, 3 comedians, a jazz lounge, a variety streetfair, and a arcade with Yesterdogs served all night long!


Thanks again Uncle Paul!  another great year!

2 comments:

  1. What was your community service? I want to hear more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell more about your award. Did you get a trophy?

    ReplyDelete