A four day weekend was how I was able to celebrate the beginning of 2013!
It started with game night with friends, relaxing and running errands, a farewell, shopping in Traverse City, a Cherry Ball drop, cards with more friends, Home Alone 2, and a surprise bday party! Can you say, 'celebrate good times! c'mon!!!'
Aaron was honored as a Hometown hero!
Me and Melissa in Downtown TC
1.1.13 Breakfast of Champions!
I suppose now is a good time to reveal my goals for 2013:
1 dozen batches of cut out cookies
3 Malcolm Gladwell books
DC touristy visit
Summer Boyne visit
Seinfeld viewing
Wish me luck!

I have read his books they are pretty interesting .
ReplyDeleteAaron and I love the arrow pointing to the cherry! Too funny! New Years was so fun with you guys, thanks for making the trip up! Your resolutions are great, you're just missing a trip to Baku :) Gotta figure out when we can do gmail chat now, with the time change and all. I think it's later in the evening for me, when you're starting your day at work, just fyi. Anywho, thanks for the pics you sent, so much better than my lame camera :)
ReplyDelete