So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Do I look more cultured?

I only ask, because I went to two plays in one weekend!

The first was Friday night after a lovely dinner, Mr. Sweet Senor took me to see Les Mis in theater!  I hadnt ever seen, read, listened, etc. and it was really good.  Now we want to watch the movie so we can catch a few more of the words!

 The next night, we took the Hoogenhopper Mice to see Hamie the Homie in the Wizard of Oz.  Our friend Katie played Dorothy, Hamie was Ms. Gulch, as well as a few other cameos!  Both did a wonderful job, the whole thing was very well done!

So, next time you see me if there's something different, it's just probably that I'm more cultured!

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to claim some responsibility/ownership for your cultured-ness. Your welcome for all the show tunes in college, I knew it'd pay off eventually :)

    ReplyDelete