So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Soggy

Documentation time.  I have lived through the great flood!  Interesting that I studied Genesis this year...I'll be sure to publicize that fact if I ever do again!

For those of you not living in the GR Area or without a flooded basement, these barely do justice.
So. Much. Water.
I, thankfully, had no house issues. Whew! Just some splattered white pants running between the raindrops into work. 

This is a panoramic shot of one of the lesser flooded ball fields at Riverside Park. In the background of the middle one you can see the equipment shack, it's 4-5 feet underwater!


 Lead image from the news.

Can you even imagine a worldwide flood?
Thankful for the promises of God! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment