Run! That's what I've been doing since February, faithfully. I had totally fallen off the bandwagon until then, so my goal was the Riverbank Run.
6.2 miles on May 11, 2013.
No times, no keeping up, just running, finishing and feeling good.
Goal Met!
This is the 7th time Kari and I have run this thing 'together', she's exceedingly faster than me, but is kind enough to wait at the end! :)
Breakfast of McDonald's champions after! Thanks Dougie!
AND this year, all of GR had the opportunity to watch me finish! ha! Thanks Martins for videoing your TV for me! The funny thing was, if you were watching it live, you would have seen my boss finish just a few steps behind me! He was given a hard time at work about it!
Another year in the books! this time, maybe I wont fall so far off the bandwagon!
love this!! bring on year #8!
ReplyDelete