So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Friday, September 6, 2013

Updates around the house

I was going through deleting images and realized I hadnt posted about a recent home improvement that I had done.  I wish I had better before and afters,  but here's what I have!

New bathroom.  Before it was super duper ugly stick-on square linoleum pieces and a many times painted plywood vanity!

My entryway was all hardwood before.  Except there had been a termite issue, and it was SO chewed up.  Big improvement.  I love it, this is my favorite.
 Before I moved in, someone told me that I will forever have a to-do list. SO right.

No comments:

Post a Comment