So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Not Always a Bridesmaid

 September 2001 - Andrea Verwys; Fairfax, VA

September 2005 - Rebecca Geysbeek; Grand Rapids, MI

April 2007 - Lindsay Verwys; Grand Rapids, MI

November 2007 - Dana Anderkin; Somerset, KY

December 2007 - Melissa Cook; Traverse City, MI

May 2010 - Laura Trybula; South Bend, IN

September 2012 - Kari Pater; Grand Rapids, MI

Bridesmaid no more! 
January 2014 - Betsy Taylor; Grand Rapids, MI

Thank you to all our dear friends and family who celebrated with us!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, but I have to say, our pic is definitely the best! Sexy arms :) You made a great bridesmaid, but an even better bride. I've loved seeing the pics people have posted, you looked beautiful! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete