I have long stated that a new accessory has the power to bring last year's outfit to this year. I'm not so sure that applied to this year's Christmas accessory themed party at Youth Group. I was SO shocked proud at how well our youth grabbed hold of the idea!
Kerry-the-fabulous with a Pinterest perfect treat!
Jon the red cheeked Reindeer
Hot gift! Played much like hot potato except you unwrap when the music (or Pandora ad) stops :)
Grace the Christmas tree. She wrapped her shoes so there were even gifts under the tree, clever!
I have no idea what her White Elephant could be...
Dakota received the gift of blindness? :)
I was also pleasantly surprised by the caliber of the White Elephant gifts: old but working iPads, Coke cooler, Frozen T's, new Bath and Body lotions, etc. Way to go! I sense a rising tide of new White Elephanters!
Wow, those are impressive outfits!
ReplyDelete