Peter and I made it through our summer list with just a few days to spare!
Friday night we crashed our friend's anniversary celebration and joined them at Ruth's Chris - oolala I know! No photos, so you'll have to believe me based on the aroma of butter I'm sure I still carry. And we havent quite brought ourselves to tossing the to-go bag, so you could see that sitting on our counter for evidence too.
Saturday morning was a ladies starter at church, these are always the lovliest time. After breakfast a few of us hit the outlets. I hope that when I'm Aunt Barb's age I'm also making purchases at J Crew.
Sunday night brought a rousing night of games with our youth groupies. I was successfully out Sequenced twice in a row by Morgan while Peter spent most of his time trying to corner the market in Pitt.
In the in between we enjoyed beautiful weather, football, and continue to improve our fighting position at home.
congrats and yeah to auntie annes at the outlets!
ReplyDelete