Senor Pedro has always been muy helpful, but he's upped his game while we've been waiting for Le Bebe. Talking me off the ledge, helping around the house, and bringing flowers at just the right times. Yes, times. :)
Hot Date to Yesterdog
He's been seen making dinners and indulging my all of the sudden need for cookies :)
Note: I had only requested he carry the vacuum upstairs. He REALLY dislikes vacuuming, which typically works out because I kinda like it.
The sight of him vacuuming was SO funny to me, I had to photograph it!
My mom keeps saying I'm lazier than a pet raccoon...she might be on to something :)
I'm not sure how lazy a pet raccoon is versus a wild raccoon, but I say enjoy it while you can. Soak it up and relax :) Peter seems to be pretty happy amidst the extra tasks:)
ReplyDelete