Many photos to follow, but from the whispers I've heard, not too many will mind. :)
Molly's arrival was not without drama. We were so happy to hold her in our arms at the end of the day!
Her first visitors were her grandparents and uncle. I heard their voices before I even got off the elevator! :)
This was how we spent our first night, just staring at each other through her clear bassinet. Peter Daddy stayed with us and couldnt help but keep peeking at her too.
Our first morning. Just like her mom, slow to wake.
Her first full day of life brought lots of cousins and aunt and uncles for visits. Thank you to everyone who did visit, what a gift!
I'm a girl! It took me several days to really come to grips with that thought! A Girl!
Wednesday we got to go home! Yay! Bring out the milkshake pink hat and booties :)
Home. Welcome to where we live. Notice who was pretty curious about our addition...
Ahhh. Bed sleep in my own bed :)
And our journey begins!
So so so sweet! Hooray for Miss Molly's safe arrival. And the pink hat. Love!
ReplyDelete