Here, at this household, we love food. For us, vacations, are as Jim Gaffigan puts it, just excuses to eat food not at our house. When we are home, I feel like I'm always in search of a recipe, making a grocery list or prepping food. All this to say, we werent at all surprised that Ms. Bebe loved trying some food for the first time. We tried a few weeks ago without much success, but that was just boring rice cereal. On vacation, a time that's always good for trying something new, she was handed a cracker and loved that, had some ice cream tastes that equaled love (duh), and then some grits too! When we got home I broke out the carrots, and yum! yum! yum! :)
She seems to do better with Peter feeding her, which is great!
It's slow going now, one new food at a time; but welcome to livin' bebe! Welcome to food!
big girl! YUM YUM!!
ReplyDelete