So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

1, 2, & 3 of The BE

While a lot of my peers are joining gyms, drinking protein shakes and honing their beach bodies 
(all noble things I should probably consider as the next project) 
I made a list of 15 bakeries that Heather and I plan to visit
Mmmmmm bakeries :)

First: The Donut Conspiracy on St. Patrick's Day
Consumed: A Lucky Charms topped cake donut with green frosting


Second: The Cakabakery (no sign photo bc it was being installed!)
Consumed: Chocolate Chunk cookie I had been thinking about for about 6 weeks


Third: Van's Pastry (the most Classic of all classics, Hymn Sing on Monday mornings! 9 am!)
Consumed: M&M Cookie and Chocolate Cream Puff at home in the evening


Baby M LOVES this project, probably more than she'd like sit ups, so, it's for the baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment