December 5 was grandpa's 92nd birthday, we had a little family party for him Sunday night here's a few photos, enjoy -
Smile! Almost cake time! :)
6 mismatched candles, so happy

Almost got them all in one shot - impressive really

Gifts! Mostly candies and mixed nuts, yum! He wanted to hurry through the gifts so he could get to his cake and ice cream - some things never change :)

Reading his cards
Nobody opens a gift quite like Grandpa Marv.
I asked him when he got his knife, he couldnt remember, but he said a long time ago, I think when he was a kid. More guys should carry pocket knives.
I asked him when he got his knife, he couldnt remember, but he said a long time ago, I think when he was a kid. More guys should carry pocket knives.
We took Puff over to visit tonight, they love her. They baby talk to her and let her jump on the kitchen table and laugh when she hops on the counters, 'Oh look Marv, she's on the workboard!' I think she might go on a little vacation there over New Years.
Check out Kari's blog for a weekend recap!
Happy Monday All!


That is hilarious about Puff getting on the table. Nate needs to read that. I like that Sam is over 2 years old and his birth announcement is still on the fridge. Better make sure Megan Jean's is cute.
ReplyDeletetoo cute, arnies cake?
ReplyDeleteAwww...Grandpa Marv is one of the cutest old men ever! He talks to my boys very much like he talks to Puff probably. Very endearing and cute. :)
ReplyDelete