So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Only one creature stirring

I'm the only one awake right now, even the cat is sleeping on the bed! but I thought I'd take a minute to write about what's going on for Christmas this year.
Already Been:
Department Meeting - very fun, great food!
Annual Meeting - see above post, super awesome!
Angel Tree - 45 gifts, what a blessing to be a part of
Prism Concert - beautiful, cant wait for next year!
Wrapping Gifts - I'm getting better every year :)
Lamb dinner - saw a Christmas Carole <-- CREEPY!
Yet to Come:
Visit Aunt Lois and Uncle Howard - they're absolutely fantastic, cant wait!
Christmas Eve Candlelight service - my favorite service of the year
Christmas at Grams - a tradition, I'm gonna eat me some rolls! haha
SEE MARV AND LINDS - It's like my two best friends coming home, YAY!
Grand Lux Cafe - Yum.
Christmas at home - one of my favorite memories of the last few years
Koning Family Christmas - great friends and a mouse sleepover!
Dinner and a movie with Dana - A cousin pick-me-up! :)
Trip to DC on 31st - SEE ELLEN!
That is a stacked lineup and I cant wait! Bring on the fun!
And all this celebration to remember what our blessed Savior did for us those many years ago.
Hallelujah - What a Savior!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT POST!
    I'm so excited...I can't sleep.
    Marvin is sawing logs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ellen never got a shout out on the bloggy!!!

    ReplyDelete