So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

South Bend Shower

Over the weekend I went to another shower for Laura whose wedding I’m bridesmaiding for in May.  This one was in South Bend where Austin’s family lives.  Kari and I both grew up with Laura and so our moms were invited to the shower too, as well as my Fake Aunt Judy Koning, or Aunt Fudy as I affectionately call her.  Here are a few photos from the day -

Mixeroo 004

Mixeroo 006 

Lindsay came home over the weekend too! SO great to see her, I only wish Marv could have come.  We have had a great time spending time with friends, and catching up over lunch today too! 

Mixeroo

Happy Wednesday everyone!

1 comment: