So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bruncherooo

Last Saturday Mom and I hosted the annual Heart to Heart closing brunch.  We had a great year, and it was nice to have everyone come.  Here are a few photos -

Mixeroo 001

We brought Becca in for the beauty and fabulous food! She did a great job! :)

 

 

 

 

 

A few shots of the ladies enjoying the morning -

I’m off to Indianapolis this weekend for a Bachelorette party for Laura!  Should be a good time!

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I have many comments. First of all, that first photo is so funny because I have the exact same women in a photo from my true woman conference. 2nd: I appreciate that mom still has the fruit utensils I got her years ago. 3rd: Where is Sherry's ring? 4th: Did Brenda get new glasses? 5th: Kim's hair looks great.

    ReplyDelete