From time to time I like to take a post and answer some questions that may have come through in my comments. So here goes -
Andrea asked: ‘Jewelry rack?!?!?!’ Yes, I didnt know what to call it, so I went with rack, and as I was typing I thought ‘oh geeze I hope she doesnt have a cow, I just cant come up with something better!’ so sorry; holder, show piece…I dont know, but mom is using it, so that’s good! :)
Andrea also asked: ‘Where’s Sherri’s ring?’ She’s wearing it, I think my cam just isnt high def enough to see it. It’s beautiful though!
And because the third time’s the charm, Andrea also asked: ‘Did Brenda get new glasses?’ Good question. I have no idea, but after further inspection I’m going to say no, not recently. I think I’ve seen them before.
And WAY back when, Jonny Wu asked: ‘Do I remember winning everything at retreats, especially spokes?’ uhhhhh remember?! Why do you think I go on those things? So I can WIN! :) hehe Kidding of course, but yaaa Jonny, Mike and I definitely did clean up pretty well back in the day!
Last weekend Kari and I completed our 4th road trip in the name of bridesmaiding. It was a good time, photos to follow!
Happy Tuesday!
I will keep asking questions.
ReplyDelete