So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Friday, May 14, 2010

Fam in the House!

My brother, SIL and four kids were here last weekend for Mother’s Day.  It was a good weekend, filled with surprises :) (good and bad), races, shopping, museums, lunches, birthdays and mother’s day!  Here are a few photos -

Mixeroo 017

Mixeroo 024

Mixeroo 031

Mixeroo 007

Mixeroo 002

For more pictures visit Andrea’s blog

Hope it’s been a great week for everyone.  I’m still doing the no sugar thing, I should note that I do get one free day a week.  It’s really helped me cut out sugary snacks at work and in the evening.  Special occasions are one thing, eating handfuls of chocolate chips is another…

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great post. No sugar thing? Fill me in. Do you count natural sugars like Apples?

    ReplyDelete