So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Monday, October 25, 2010

Google needs to come back

So it's official, I no longer drive the Red Escort.  It makes me a little sad to even type that - she was a good friend!  It was a long time coming, but last weekend I found a new friend who I intend to keep for a long while! :)  Jury's out on the new name, suggestions are welcome.  So far I've been leaning toward The Blue Lagoon - rolls off the tongue, and I like it.  But I got the new license plate today and turned in my remaining spare key to the Red Fox, so the deed is done.  Out with the '99 Ford Escort and in with the '06 Malibu Maxx!

RIP Red Fox

Click here to see why Google needs to come back to the neighborhood - they're outdated now!

Have a good week friends, and leave name suggestions please!

3 comments:

  1. Apparently they also need to visit us again. The Detroit Tigers Flag that was stolen two seasons ago is waving proudly on our front porch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google is amazing! So much better than Bing! :)

    ReplyDelete