Again I apologize for being sparatic at best - but honestly, nothing that exciting has gone down!
I did get a new car - a tribute to the Red Fox to come and an intro to the new friend. I am taking name suggestions for her, so I'll tell you she's blue.
I'm heading out to Cedarville this weekend, I'm really looking forward to that. Going to see Matt and Dana Anderkin and new baby Carson! I'll be seeing my old RD on the way down and my former pastor on the way home with a few other familiar faces mixed in along the way!
I hope everyone's having a good week - mine's busy as always. Two more weeks of Flag Football - I scored a touchdown this week! Holla!
sounds like a super fab weekend. we are coming next Friday- I think I'm taking the day off!
ReplyDeleteit had been sooo long i thought you may have giving up the bloginnggg thing!! JK!! yeah for good work entertainment!
ReplyDelete2nd baby I know in a week named carson
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you are alive and active as usual! :) Have Fun!
ReplyDelete