So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Recap

Ok so the blog has clearly gone by the wayside since fall started up!  I apologize to all of you who became dependent during the summer months of extra time! :)  Here's a photo recap:

Flag Football!  Go Johnny Rogers Experience! (or the bright green team)


Bogo!





Art Prize!  I've only been down there once officially, but I've seen several other pieces in my day to day life in and around downtown.  It is SO cool!






And I have no photos, but Bible Study has been AMAZING, it's a boost to my Tuesdays for sure and my whole week really.  Youff Group is rockin out too! 

This week was a new beginning, not only is it the first full week of October, but I heard the sound this week.  The sound of my wipers going over ICE!  AUGH!  Scraping my car every morning has officially started - thank goodness for the remote car starter I got last year!

And last but not least, I've decided I dont 'work' anymore.  Nope.  I 'work it.' ;)  It's a whole new outlook!

Rock out Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Apparently I am not workin it....bahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya. Who has time for anything else right now. We havn't even made it to artprize once.

    ReplyDelete