So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekend Update

This weekend was a busy one.  It started with Friday night Football at the Caledonia Homecoming game, then Saturday I went to Darcy's baby shower and Harvest Hooooopla!  

My friend Laurie has two sons that play for Caledonia.  So when Kari wanted to do something low key the Friday before her big marathon I suggested high school football!
Me, Laurie and Jade

Go Cal!  Beat those Cougars! :)

The Baby shower was at Mangiamos - classy!  Darcy looks great and she got some very nice gifts, cant wait to meet the new baby in January! :)


 I forgot to take pictures at Hoopla but it was a great time!  I didnt get to make pies this year because of the shower, but they made 20 pies!  Then we went to Geysbeeks for dinner. SO good!  Thank goodness all those new brides got crockpots! :)

And mega Props to my Bogo for running the Chicago Marathon today!  You go girl! :)

Keep on truckin' Kar! ;)
I hope everyone had a great weekend - it's off the the races for another week!

2 comments: