So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

AMPlify

Over the weekend was the Annual GFS Christmas Party, and it was a good one!  The theme was AMPlify: Attitude, Mission, Progress.  Sinbad did comedy, Mega 80's rocked out, Sawyer Brown sang his hits and the food was fantastic!  I also took a great date - Kari!  The meeting capped off a great year - I love where I work!

The Decor
 
 Check out all my peeps!

Sinbad!

Mega 80's!!

80's Babies! :)

Janene (person of the year!) and Karla
 
 Laurie and Me

Hottest Date Ever! 

 Long lost cousins?  Could be!

Melissa!

I love when they have the arcades!  Ms. Pac Man! :)

Tonight was Golden Puma - Let's Make a Deal with our Jr and Sr Highers!  photos to come!  We've made it to Thursday! :)

1 comment: