This post goes out to Officer 301, and Kari who a. told me to post this and b. is sitting at work right now and will LOVE something new to read! :)
So Merry Christmas Officer 301 whoever you are, and thank you for not ticketing my car last week. I know you probably debated, and honestly I did too. I mean, I saw the lines, but my movie was starting even as I debated. So I put it in 'P' and ran, (literally) through the parking lot into my movie. I knew I was not actually in a spot and I knew if I got a ticket I was going to have to deal, so thank you my Rent-a-Cop friend for having some Christmas cheer and sparing me the hassle of figuring out how to pay you $10.
Merry Christmas Eve to all! I hope you're not up to your eyeballs in scotch tape!

Bahhhhh love reason a. But b. Even more!!! Thans for the entertainment through the mile long car wash line :)
ReplyDeleteThis is great! Love the photo!
ReplyDelete