As a thank you, a friend of mine hooked me up with some sweet new cookie cutters. They come with letters you use to press messages into your cookies. So not knowing what to do on a cold, blustery April evening, my friend Anna and I busted them out and made some good looking cookies - with a bsf twist on them!
We colored the dough, I've never done that, but it was fun!
We went with and Easter pallet
Cut, pressed, baked and cooled
Turns out not only is Miss Anna here a Graphic Designer aka (insta Artsy), she also worked at a bakery in another life! Amazing!
We also busted out some other shapes I had been wanting to try...
We did a little Easter free hand on the side too - cheep cheep! :)
Stack 'em up!
I always seem to have a favorite :)
Ta Da!!!! bsf in living color cookie!
Fun times for sure, I love spending time with Anna, she's such a great friend, not to mention a boss leader!! ;)









Love them! They are so cute. You should bring some cookie decorating stuff with you when you come next weekend!
ReplyDeletevery very cute. you have a lot of bakery friends... great harvest/cherry blossom queen... can you mail us some next time?
ReplyDelete