So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Friday, April 1, 2011

One Wasnt Enough

I saw a sign on the way home from work and couldnt resist, so I stopped!  Poor little things!  
 So now Puff has a sister!!!!  :)  Powder is what I'm calling her for now, any thoughts?! 
She's already made herself comfy, hopefully Puff, (and the rents), will adjust soon! :)


APRIL FOOLS!  

Puff would claw my eyes out with her declawed paw if this were 'fur real'!

4 comments:

  1. Don't underestimate the power of a declawed cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're being followed...Now that's a creeper post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is awesome!
    if i did this to marvin and then april fools him i think he would have a heart attack!

    ReplyDelete