A huge case of delicious CAKES, at a restaurant named Sweets - Hello fellow Cake lovers!
Briggadero in Brazil! Recipe at your earliest convenience please! :)
So this one's for 2 people: Grocery stores on vacation - can I get a woop woop?! Not to mention it's a Supermercado - I think you had to go to Nacho High School to get a job there...
The Real Deal. I finally made a purchase.
Calling all Zara shoppers!
Weird that only people named Ron make beer...!!! haha
This is for everyone who knows how much I LOVE birds...
I'll just tell you, this is for my work homies, but they dont really read the blogeroo! Or do they...??
This picture doesnt do justice to the size of this monster CAKE that I thought about, drooled over, saved room for, and then ate. It's size, unfortunately, was reflective of the disappointment I had in the taste...
So do you know who you are?! I like this little game, hopefully more to come! :)










oooo could I be one of them???? ;-)
ReplyDelete