So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Art Prize 2011

Heyo! Greetings from the home of Art Prize!  I for one am a huge fan, and just think it's a great event for our community.  If you get the chance come down and check it out. I happened to be in downtown GR today for work, and the people were swarming! So great! 

Melissa and I checked it out for ourselves over the weekend - very fun, I love when Melissa visits!  You all should be so blessed to have a Melissa! :)

Hip and Trendy on the street corner!
Last year's winner: Cavalry
Dinner from a street vendor = awesome! And please folks, do me and my 401k a favor and take a hotdog tray! ;)

All of this excitement was followed by Apple Crisp and a viewing of New in Town!
Great friend, great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You posted pictures!!!! I had so much fun, soooo glad I got to experience GR and artprize! And I echo your sentiments, everyone should be so blessed to have a Betsy in their life :)

    ReplyDelete