When else do things like this happen?!
Holiday and Birthday gatherings with fam (this also included a surprise trip to Boyne!)
Downtown Tree lightings:
Living Room Tree lightings and decorations:
Planning and Executing Christmas parties and receiving shake weights for White Elephant gifts:
The Annual Meeting - which included a concert from MercyMe and Bebo Norman! (more to come on this!)
Ugly Christmas Sweater Parties:
(I know it's hard to see, but my wreath earrings DO match my wreath buttons!)
![]() |
| (Jude and Jean) |
And the fun has just begun! What a great time of year! :)









I miss you so much Betsy! I wish I could be closer to be a part of some of this. And I don't remember if I ever texted you back, but we aren't going home for Christmas this year, so new years day is out :( We're going to Germany for a couple of weeks to see Maike and her family, and we're flying back on the 31st, not enough time to make it to Michigan before Aaron has to be back at work. Anyway, your blog makes me happy, just wish I could be there. Also, your ugly sweater is amazing! Seriously! And you would match your earings, so impressive!
ReplyDeleteLove the Jude and Jean comment! Priceless!
ReplyDelete