Party in my mailbox!
So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR
'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Back to the Winning Ways
Not only did I win this, I won it from my alma mater, which means I was basically reliving my college days bc I would win things on the little campus radio station as frequently as I could. I think they had like an 28 day policy or something. I would mark my planner. :) CD's, iPods, tickets, etc. You name it, I was going for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm probably gonna need a copy of that CD- LOVE hillsong!
ReplyDeleteLindsays comment is funny... I think she's confused! I always won youngs donuts.
ReplyDelete