So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Friday, October 12, 2012

Jr. High Called

Sometimes I'm not sure my 8th grade graduation will ever come!  And that's just fine with me, Jr. Highers are so great, I really love spending time with them.  I recently had a chance to go with a few of ours from church to their retreat at Lake Ann.  We had a fun time despite rain, hail, and chilly weather!

Time for chapel!

Scalps - Dear Random girl, I'm still sorry about pulling your hair.  Love, B

Me and Marybeth wearing pretty much everything we brought!

Paintball

 Archery Tag (really fun!)  channeled my inner Katniss on this one!

Here we all are!

Note to self next time: this is a Jr High retreat, not a Ladies retreat, pack appropriately!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I have to work on the packing as well!

    ReplyDelete