So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Monday, October 15, 2012

mmm Mexican Food

Senor Sweets and I almost never go out to eat, in the time that we've been dating, I think we've gone out, (just the two) of us less than 5 times.  This is no complaint, he is a great cook, and I love to eat good food, occasionally stir a pot or cook some noodles; so it really works out well for us.
But the other night, we went out.  It was so good, I took pictures. :)

We love to do a la carte and share the love too

ooo he's cute! :)

It was the 10th of the month, we were in Kzoo, so let's for sure get Dairy Queen!
Seems reasonable to me.

Get it al pastor, just trust me.

1 comment: