So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Monday, April 22, 2013

Cow Meeting

Or Jersey Junction - take your pick!

On our walk to get ice cream much discussion was had around which flavor would be chosen by each person.  It's such a hard choice, and then when you get there, there are flavors you hadnt even considered! Oye! the pressure! the debate!


In the end, it was Lemon Sorbet, Cookie Dough, Milkey Way, and Chocolate Monster!  Yum! Oh, and a whole lot of fun :)

1 comment:

  1. Every time I think about you guys going here, I have this incredible craving for a cone. Maybe I'll make it one of my first outings! For sure after I get through the meds...they may taint the experience!

    Love you guys for taking mouse 2&3 on the first outing of the season.

    ReplyDelete