So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Monday, July 29, 2013

Oh, that's so nice

It's been a quiet few weeks around here. Nice, but not very blog worthy! I have however been able to see a few friends, enjoy the lovely weather doing this and that, and complete a project
The kinds of things that people say, 'oh, that's so nice' to. 
And they're right.

My girlfriends and I got together for a lazy Saturday

P finally made it to the Real Food Cafe

I saw this on the internet, pinned it, and DID it!

Sarah came to GR, so Anna and I went to lunch with her.  I also got to see Anna's new house, and it is DARLING! :)

Spent time boating on the big lake. A summer must. It was like bath water, we swam until sunset that night!

Annnnnnnnd found out Karla is due for a baby in January!  Hooray!

It has been a nice couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment